Moosehead Lake Region Chamber Of Commerce | Cozy Moose Lakeside Cabin Rentals (beautiful Cabins In Maine Idea #7)
Moosehead Lake Region Chamber Of Commerce | Cozy Moose Lakeside Cabin Rentals (beautiful Cabins In Maine Idea #7) Photos Gallery
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Cozyco•zy (kō′zē),USA pronunciation adj., -zi•er, -zi•est, n., pl. -zies, v., -zied, -zy•ing.
- snugly warm and comfortable: a cozy little house.
- convenient or beneficial, usually as a result of dishonesty or connivance: a very cozy agreement between competing firms.
- suggesting opportunistic or conspiratorial intimacy: a cozy relationship between lobbyists and some politicians.
- discreetly reticent or noncommittal: The administrators are remaining cozy about which policy they plan to adopt.
- a padded covering for a teapot, chocolate pot, etc., to retain the heat.
- to make more cozy (often fol. by up): New curtains would cozy the room up a bit.
Also, cosy, cozey, co′zie. co′zi•ly, adv.
- cozy up or up to, [Informal.]
- to move closer for comfort or affection: Come over to the fire and cozy up a bit.
- to try to become friendly or intimate in order to further one's own ends;
attempt to ingratiate oneself: He's always cozying up to the boss.
Moosemoose (mo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation n., pl. moose.
- a large, long-headed mammal, Alces alces, of the deer family, having circumpolar distribution in the Northern Hemisphere, the male of which has enormous palmate antlers.
- (cap.) a member of a fraternal and benevolent organization(Loyal Order of Moose).
Lakesidelake•side (lāk′sīd′),USA pronunciation adj.
- located on the side of a lake: a lakeside resort.
- land bordering a lake: a summer cottage on the lakeside.
lake1 + side1]
Lake•side (lāk′sīd′),USA pronunciation n.
- a town in SW California, near San Diego. 23,921.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Hello , this photo is about Moosehead Lake Region Chamber Of Commerce | Cozy Moose Lakeside Cabin Rentals (beautiful Cabins In Maine Idea #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 688 x 470. It's file size is just 102 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Cabins In Maine.
One of funky toilet sink style but also the modern-style is actually a leaf- . When shown side by side this model looks really lovely. Double leaf leaves practically resemble grapes that collapsed softly on your toilet stand.
You're able to and really should choose a Moosehead Lake Region Chamber Of Commerce | Cozy Moose Lakeside Cabin Rentals (beautiful Cabins In Maine Idea #7) that is uneven if you like blossoms. This style resembles a beautiful white ornamental bowl with blossoms loving the bowl's top aspect. It is installed seamlessly under the stand and seems very lovely.
In case you have a guest bathroom that really needs a more female touch, this is probably only a sink for that bedroom. With so many special models that one may select, there has to be work that suits you when coming up with a determination. But again, nobody says that prosperous bathroom remodeling is going to be a straightforward undertaking.