French Bergere Armchair C19 Louis Xvi St Wing Chair ( Berger..
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.French′ness, n.
Bergereber•gère (bər zhâr′; Fr. ber zher′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gères
(-zhârz′; Fr. -zher′).USA pronunciation
- a chair of the 18th century, having arms with closed spaces between them and the seat.
Armchairarm•chair (ärm′châr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a chair with sidepieces or arms to support a person's forearms or elbows.
- theorizing without the benefit of practical experience: an armchair football coach.
- participating or experiencing indirectly or vicariously: an armchair traveler.
Louislou•is (lo̅o̅′ē; Fr. lwē),USA pronunciation n., pl. lou•is
(lo̅o̅′ēz; Fr. lwē).USA pronunciation
- See louis d'or.
StST, [Real Estate.]
- septic tank.
var. of -est 1: first;
var. of -est 2: hadst;
- stone (weight).
Wingwing (wing),USA pronunciation n.
- either of the two forelimbs of most birds and of bats, corresponding to the human arms, that are specialized for flight.
- either of two corresponding parts in flightless birds, which may be rudimentary, as in certain ratite birds, or adapted for swimming, as in penguins.
- one of the paired, thin, lateral extensions of the body wall of an insect, located on the mesothorax and the metathorax, by means of which it flies.
- a similar structure with which gods, angels, demons, etc., are conceived to be provided for the purpose of flying.
- an arm of a human being, esp. a baseball player's pitching or throwing arm.
- a means or instrument of flight, travel, or progress.
- the act or manner of flying.
- something resembling or likened to a bird's wing, as a vane or sail of a windmill.
- one of a pair of airfoils attached transversely to the fuselage of an aircraft and providing lift.
- both airfoils, taken collectively.
- a part of a building projecting on one side of, or subordinate to, a central or main part.
- either of two forward extensions of the sides of the back of an easy chair.
- either of the two side portions of an army or fleet, usually called right wing and left wing, and distinguished from the center;
- an administrative and tactical unit of the U.S. Air Force consisting of two or more groups, headquarters, and certain supporting and service units.
- (in flight formation) noting a position to the side and just to the rear of another airplane.
- [Fort.]either of the longer sides of a crownwork, uniting it to the main work.
- (in some team games) any one of the positions, or a player in such a position, on the far side of the center position, known as the left and right wings with reference to the direction of the opposite goal.
- the platform or space on the right or left of the stage proper.
- See wing flat.
- an ala: the wings of the sphenoid.
- any leaflike expansion, as of a samara.
- one of the two side petals of a papilionaceous flower. See diag. under papilionaceous.
- either of the parts of a double door, screen, etc.
- the feather of an arrow.
- a faction within a political party, as at one extreme or the other: conflict between the right wing and the left wing.
- one of the far side areas of the hold of a merchant vessel.
- a fender of an automobile, truck, bicycle, or other vehicle.
- on the wing:
- in flight, or flying: a bird on the wing.
- in motion;
active: Scouts are on the wing in search of a new talent.
- take wing:
- to begin to fly;
take to the air.
- to leave in haste;
depart: Our resolutions to economize swiftly took wing.
- under one's wing, under one's protection, care, or patronage: She took the orphan under her wing.
- to equip with wings.
- to enable to fly, move rapidly, etc.;
lend speed or celerity to.
- to supply with a winglike part, a side structure, etc.
- to transport on or as on wings.
- to perform or accomplish by wings.
- to traverse in flight.
- to wound or disable in the wing: to wing a bird.
- to wound (a person) in an arm or other nonvital part.
- to bring down (as a flying bird) by a shot.
- to throw;
lob: He winged a ball through the neighbor's window.
- to brush or clean with a wing.
- [Theat.]to perform (a part, role, etc.) relying on prompters in the wings.
- to travel on or as if on wings;
soar: They are winging to the coast.
- wing it, to accomplish or execute something without sufficient preparation or experience;
improvise: He had no time to study, so he had to wing it.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about French Bergere Armchair C19 Louis Xvi St Wing Chair ( Berger... This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1000 x 1239. This picture's file size is just 93 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Bergere Armchair.
Timber surfaces you will find many hues out there available in the market I am certain there's something to complement also the wildest ideas manufacturers. Though forcing the boundaries of style that is traditional and being imaginative is definitely welcome in the interiordesign marketplace is still extremely important to follow along with specific rules and instructions to avoid a few of the Bergere Armchair vogue that is errors awkward.
The room size, consistency and coloring of the coloring of the furniture, high roofs along with the walls should be your first thought when choosing colors for your floor. For the ultimate layout to achieve success should be secondary colors. The brand new floor should complement the existing wood surfaces to keep up the house's reliability and flow.
Under you will locate some simple-but noteworthy ideas to keep in mind when choosing the Bergere Armchair to your interior.
Avoid dark floor in a little space with dim walls - it'll make the space more dense and depressing (see how floors manufactured from dark timber). Dim shades bring out the warmth of one other elements of decoration. For light-colored floors and surfaces ceilings go in bedrooms with low.