Grand Rapids Chair Co. (wonderful Grand Rapids Chair Company #1)
Grandgrand (grand),USA pronunciation adj., grand•er, grand•est, n., pl. grands for 13, grand for 14.
- impressive in size, appearance, or general effect: grand mountain scenery.
- stately, majestic, or dignified: In front of an audience her manner is grand and regal.
- highly ambitious or idealistic: grand ideas for bettering the political situation.
- magnificent or splendid: a grand palace.
- noble or revered: a grand old man.
- highest, or very high, in rank or official dignity: a grand potentate.
- main or principal;
chief: the grand ballroom.
- of great importance, distinction, or pretension: a man used to entertaining grand personages.
- complete or comprehensive: a grand total.
- pretending to grandeur, as a result of minor success, good fortune, etc.;
conceited: Jane is awfully grand since she got promoted.
splendid: to have a grand time; to feel grand.
- written on a large scale or for a large ensemble: a grand fugue.
- See grand piano.
- an amount equal to a thousand dollars: The cops found most of the loot, but they're still missing about five grand.
Rapidsrap•id (rap′id),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n.
- occurring within a short time;
happening speedily: rapid growth.
- moving or acting with great speed;
swift: a rapid worker.
- characterized by speed: rapid motion.
- Usually, rapids. a part of a river where the current runs very swiftly.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Grand Rapids Chair Co. (wonderful Grand Rapids Chair Company #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 972 x 662. It's file size is only 130 KB. Wether You ought to save This attachment to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Grand Rapids Chair Company.
Assessment of High Note Sculpture by Width space. The reason is still a similar thing using the next point: someone to be much in considering the statue, more flexible. In this instance, the length between the statue of the space, decide the maximum limit sculpture that is high. As an example, if the range involving the statue having a patio only 3 meters away, an endeavor so that a maximum of only one meter sculpture that is high.
Grand Rapids Chair Co. (wonderful Grand Rapids Chair Company #1) is loaded with carvings including the statue is definitely a component that can form the style that is classic outside and inside the step, is not any exemption to garden. Statue within the park's positioning was originally emblematic and it is typically only made from jewel. But along with the development of modern statue, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly varied, both the materials along with the appearance used in range using the development of engineering and advent of new supplies, such as white cement.
Adjust how big the statue's placement by Place. In this instance, a tiny sculpture might be positioned about the fringe of the garden or in between the crops. Meanwhile, statues that were bigger may be put into the spot or the park's midst