Exceptional Most Comfortable Wheelchair #11 Back Recline..
Mostmost (mōst),USA pronunciation adj., [superl. of much or many with more as compar.]
- in the greatest quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: to win the most votes.
- in the majority of instances: Most operations are successful.
- greatest, as in size or extent: the most talent.
- for the most part. See part (def. 18).
- the greatest quantity, amount, or degree;
the utmost: The most I can hope for is a passing grade.
- the greatest number or the majority of a class specified: Most of his writing is rubbish.
- the greatest number: The most this room will seat is 150.
- the majority of persons: to be more sensitive than most.
- at the most, at the maximum. Also, at most.
- make the most of, to use to greatest advantage;
utilize fully: to make the most of an opportunity.
- the most, the ultimate in something: He's the most. That movie was the most.
adv., [superl. of much with more as compar.]
- in or to the greatest extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form superlative phrases having the same force and effect as the superlative degree formed by the termination -est): most rapid; most wisely.
- very: a most puzzling case.
- almost or nearly.
Comfortablecom•fort•a•ble (kumf′tə bəl, kum′fər tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- being in a state of physical or mental comfort;
contented and undisturbed;
at ease: to be comfortable in new shoes; I don't feel comfortable in the same room with her.
- (of a person, situation, etc.) producing mental comfort or ease;
easy to accommodate oneself to or associate with: She's a comfortable person to be with.
- more than adequate or sufficient: a comfortable salary.
com′fort•a•ble•ness, com′fort•a•bil′i•ty, n.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a quilted bedcover;
Wheelchairwheel•chair (hwēl′châr′, wēl′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a chair mounted on wheels for use by persons who cannot walk.
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Hi there, this blog post is about Exceptional Most Comfortable Wheelchair #11 Back Recline... This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1176 x 784. It's file size is just 69 KB. Wether You ought to download This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Most Comfortable Wheelchair.
Applying model brilliance nations means getting the , inside that is exterior. Adorn the log cabin or bungalow should not have a lot of trouble after the region utilizing goal covering and the matter's intellect sits right away from screen. Using nature as trials whilst the decoration decorate sign resort, applying usual timber for the deck and furniture will match.
You may decide to give the outdated furniture from the home. By by using a pillowcase for a loveseat or couch, the furniture look fresh can be made. On occasion accentuate record hotel, you might paint furniture. Exceptional Most Comfortable Wheelchair #11 Back Recline.. also will provide crisp to a new-look.
Wood, birch or cedar may definitely accompany any place, specially pad or log cabin. To keep the original glance of lumber, it is possible to abandon it in a distinctive figure or use wood spot will give you views of the domain. Whether you select legitimacy or even more current search, wood is probably the best determination if it is inviting logcabin.