Isometric Core Exercises Can Alleviate Tension In Your Body ..
Isometrici•so•met•ric (ī′sə me′trik),USA pronunciation adj. Also, i′so•met′ri•cal.
- of, pertaining to, or having equality of measure.
- of or pertaining to isometric exercise.
- noting or pertaining to that system of crystallization that is characterized by three equal axes at right angles to one another. Cf. crystal system.
- [Pros.]of equal measure;
made up of regular feet.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(isomet′ric projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(i′somet′ric draw′ing) having the horizontal edges of the object drawn usually at a 30° angle and all verticals projected perpendicularly from a horizontal base, all lines being drawn to scale. Cf. orthographic projection.
- isometrics, isometric exercise (def. 1).
- an isometric drawing.
- Also called i′somet′ric line′. isochor.
Corecore1 (kôr, kōr),USA pronunciation n., v., cored, cor•ing.
- the central part of a fleshy fruit, containing the seeds.
- the central, innermost, or most essential part of anything.
- Also called magnetic core. the piece of iron, bundle of iron wires, or other ferrous material forming the central or inner portion in an electromagnet, induction coil, transformer, or the like. See diag. under electromagnet.
- (in mining, geology, etc.) a cylindrical sample of earth, mineral, or rock extracted from the ground by means of a corer so that the strata are undisturbed in the sample.
- the inside wood of a tree.
- a lump of stone, as flint, from which prehistoric humans struck flakes in order to make tools. Cf. flake tool.
- a thickness of wood forming a base for a veneer.
- a wooden construction, as in a door, forming a backing for veneers.
- a thickness of base metal beneath a cladding.
- the softer interior of a piece of casehardened metal.
- a specially formed refractory object inserted into a mold to produce cavities or depressions in the casting that cannot be readily formed on the pattern.
- the central portion of the earth, having a radius of about 2100 mi. (3379 km) and believed to be composed mainly of iron and nickel in a molten state. Cf. crust (def. 6), mantle (def. 3).
- the region in a reactor that contains its fissionable material.
- Also called magnetic core. a small ring or loop of ferromagnetic material with two states of polarization that can be changed by changing the direction of the current applied in wires wound around the ring, used to store one bit of information or to perform switching or logical functions.
- [Ropemaking.]heart (def. 16).
- [Phonet.]the final segment of a syllable beginning with the vowel and including any following consonants;
the nucleus plus the coda. Cf. onset (def. 3).
- to remove the core of (fruit).
- to cut from the central part.
- to remove (a cylindrical sample) from the interior, as of the earth or a tree trunk: to core the ocean bottom.
- to form a cavity in (a molded object) by placing a core, as of sand, in the mold before pouring.
Exercisesex•er•cise (ek′sər sīz′),USA pronunciation n., v., -cised, -cis•ing.
- bodily or mental exertion, esp. for the sake of training or improvement of health: Walking is good exercise.
- something done or performed as a means of practice or training: exercises for the piano.
- a putting into action, use, operation, or effect: the exercise of caution.
- a written composition, musical piece, or artistic work executed for practice or to illustrate a particular aspect of technique.
- Often, exercises. a traditional ceremony: graduation exercises.
- a religious observance or service.
- to put through exercises, or forms of practice or exertion, designed to train, develop, condition, or the like: to exercise a horse.
- to put (faculties, rights, etc.) into action, practice, or use: to exercise freedom of speech.
- to use or display in one's action or procedure: to exercise judgment.
- to make use of (one's privileges, powers, etc.): to exercise one's constitutional rights.
- to discharge (a function);
perform: to exercise the duties of one's office.
- to have as an effect: to exercise an influence on someone.
- to worry;
annoy: to be much exercised about one's health.
- to go through exercises;
take bodily exercise.
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Hello peoples, this post is about Isometric Core Exercises Can Alleviate Tension In Your Body ... This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 487 x 487. It's file size is only 32 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Isometric Desk Exercises.
After arrested by active times, consuming milk caffeine with friends or family come together at home is a situation along with a great atmosphere, invest their free period. Times restore your energy using a large amount of thoughts of camaraderie, temperature and recover vitality to fight the strain of the job.
A Isometric Core Exercises Can Alleviate Tension In Your Body .. may reveal the private flavor of decorating the household space. If you're someone who features a home design that is modern, you may favor various contemporary coffee table to your home. Modern coffee table demonstrating personal taste.
The ideal mixture of supplies and floors, compelling a coffee table that is contemporary to be used by one as furniture while in family room minimalist or the living room. Developed Isometric Core Exercises Can Alleviate Tension In Your Body .. with drawers for storage is made having a corner under the table to truly save the TV journals distant, young kids games or magazines.
Several Isometric Core Exercises Can Alleviate Tension In Your Body .. made from wood, a little distinctive from the current coffee-table that's generally made from light metal for example stainless steel and metal or even a blend of hardwood. Contemporary coffeetable has several kinds, a lot of the contemporary coffee table does not have four feet, an original contemporary coffee table hails from a unique variety.
Contemporary coffee table influences the decor is sophisticated and lavish in appearance of the home. It is better for you to know the different variations and models of contemporary coffee table on the web, if you prefer to place today's coffeetable while in the livingroom.
You're able to place a coffeetable that is modern facing the lounge or in a corner close to the screen. You commit your nights to play chess together or can have a sit down elsewhere having a buddy or relative while enjoying Television or examining the newspaper.