Lexington Dining Room Set
Lexington Dining Room Set have 3 images including Lexington Dining Room Table And Chairs Ebth, Captivating Lexington Cherry Dining Room Set 68 About Remodel Dining Room Chairs With Lexington Cherry Dining Room Set, Kingstown Pembroke Dining Set. Here are the pictures:
Lexington Dining Room Set was uploaded on January 5, 2018 at 1:19 am. This post is uploaded at the Dining Room category. Lexington Dining Room Set is tagged with Lexington Dining Room Set, Lexington, Set, Dining, Room..
LexingtonLex•ing•ton (lek′sing tən),USA pronunciation n.
- a town in E Massachusetts, NW of Boston: first battle of American Revolution fought here April 19, 1775. 29,479.
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to put (a hen) on eggs to hatch them.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to undertake;
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- to begin on;
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- to begin;
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to put upright;
- to begin to prevail;
arrive: Darkness set in.
- to bring about;
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- to cause to be noticed;
distinguish: Her bright red hair sets her apart from her sisters.
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to begin to fight;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- to decline;
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- to propound;
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to humble or humiliate.
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to assault;
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- to become firm or hard, as a glue or cement: a paint that sets up within five minutes.
- the width of a body of type.
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- sett (def. 3).
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- suit (def. 12).
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Not wrong to express that the Lexington Dining Room Set will be the many private locations between your spots within the your house. You're liberated to shop private items that don't want to be observed. You'll likewise free communicate your emotions, relax in a environment that is preferred. In a nutshell, the bedroom is without worrying annoyed others, where you are able to do anything.
Functionally could be started from the modification area house ought to be wholesome and cozy, while pleasantly, area musthave a structure that's unified, harmonious and in track, and in range using the character of its inhabitants, during bed may be performed while the person needs, since the equivalent of a great, as the options currently several possibilities and Tips on selecting the ideal bed which ofcourse could possibly be your stability when selecting a bed.
If you utilize 8 hours each day to rest, and thus there is of the existence a third used sleeping. If so not too much actually, if you spend more attention to the bed room. To use a piece of Lexington Dining Room Set well suited for bedrooms that must match requirements that are cosmetic and useful.