Could Scalloped Lower Edges Be Cut Off The Existing Awnings?..
Lowerlow•er1 (lō′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to cause to descend;
let or put down: to lower a flag.
- to make lower in height or level: to lower the water in a canal.
- to reduce in amount, price, degree, force, etc.
- to make less loud: Please lower your voice.
- to bring down in rank or estimation;
abase (oneself ), as by some sacrifice of self-respect or dignity: His bad actions lowered him in my eyes.
- [Music.]to make lower in pitch;
- to alter the articulation of (a vowel) by increasing the distance of the tongue downward from the palate: The vowel of "clerk'' is lowered to(ä) in the British pronunciation.
- to become lower, grow less, or diminish, as in amount, intensity, or degree: The brook lowers in early summer. Stock prices rise and lower constantly.
- to descend;
sink: the sun lowering in the west.
- comparative of low 1.
- of or pertaining to those portions of a river farthest from the source.
- (often cap.) Stratig. noting an early division of a period, system, or the like: the Lower Devonian.
- a denture for the lower jaw.
- a lower berth.
Edgesedge (ej),USA pronunciation n., v., edged, edg•ing.
- a line or border at which a surface terminates: Grass grew along the edges of the road. The paper had deckle edges.
- a brink or verge: the edge of a cliff; the edge of disaster.
- any of the narrow surfaces of a thin, flat object: a book with gilt edges.
- a line at which two surfaces of a solid object meet: an edge of a box.
- the thin, sharp side of the blade of a cutting instrument or weapon.
- the sharpness proper to a blade: The knife has lost its edge.
- sharpness or keenness of language, argument, tone of voice, appetite, desire, etc.: The snack took the edge off his hunger. Her voice had an edge to it.
- a hill or cliff.
- an improved position;
advantage: He gained the edge on his opponent.
- advantage, esp. the advantage gained by being the age or eldest hand.
- See eldest hand.
- [Ice Skating.]one of the two edges of a skate blade where the sides meet the bottom surface, made sharp by carving a groove on the bottom.
- [Skiing.]one of the two edges on the bottom of a ski that is angled into a slope when making a turn.
- have an edge on, [Informal.]to be mildly intoxicated with alcoholic liquor: He had a pleasant edge on from the sherry.
- on edge:
- (of a person or a person's nerves) acutely sensitive;
eager: The contestants were on edge to learn the results.
- set one's teeth on edge. See tooth (def. 18).
- to put an edge on;
- to provide with an edge or border: to edge a terrace with shrubbery; to edge a skirt with lace.
- to make or force (one's way) gradually by moving sideways.
- to turn (a piece to be rolled) onto its edge.
- to roll (a piece set on edge).
- to give (a piece) a desired width by passing between vertical rolls.
- to rough (a piece being forged) so that the bulk is properly distributed for final forging.
- to move sideways: to edge through a crowd.
- to advance gradually or cautiously: a car edging up to a curb.
- edge in, to insert or work in or into, esp. in a limited period of time: Can you edge in your suggestion before they close the discussion?
- edge out, to defeat (rivals or opponents) by a small margin: The home team edged out the visitors in an exciting finish.
Bebe (bē;[unstressed]bē, bi),USA pronunciation v. and auxiliary v., pres. sing. 1st pers. am, 2nd are or ([Archaic]) art, 3rd is, pres. pl. are* past sing. 1st pers. was, 2nd were or ([Archaic]) wast or wert, 3rd was, past pl. were;
pres. subj. be;
past subj. sing. 1st pers. were, 2nd were or ([Archaic]) wert, 3rd were;
past subj. pl. were;
past part. been;
pres. part. be•ing.
- to exist or live: Shakespeare's "To be or not to be'' is the ultimate question.
- to take place;
occur: The wedding was last week.
- to occupy a place or position: The book is on the table.
- to continue or remain as before: Let things be.
- to belong;
befall: May good fortune be with you.
- (used as a copula to connect the subject with its predicate adjective, or predicate nominative, in order to describe, identify, or amplify the subject): Martha is tall. John is president. This is she.
- (used as a copula to introduce or form interrogative or imperative sentences): Is that right? Be quiet! Don't be facetious.
- (used with the present participle of another verb to form the progressive tense): I am waiting.
- (used with the present participle or infinitive of the principal verb to indicate future action): She is visiting there next week. He is to see me today.
- (used with the past participle of another verb to form the passive voice): The date was fixed. It must be done.
- (used in archaic or literary constructions with some intransitive verbs to form the perfect tense): He is come. Agamemnon to the wars is gone.
Cutcut (kut),USA pronunciation v., cut, cut•ting, adj., n.
- to penetrate with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument or object: He cut his finger.
- to divide with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument;
carve: to cut a rope.
- to detach with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument;
separate from the main body;
lop off: to cut a slice from a loaf of bread.
- to hew or saw down;
fell: to cut timber.
- to trim by clipping, shearing, paring, or pruning: to cut hair.
- to mow;
harvest: to cut grain.
- to abridge or shorten;
edit by omitting a part or parts: to cut a speech.
- to lower, reduce, diminish, or curtail (sometimes fol. by down): to cut prices.
- to dilute;
make less thick: to cut wine.
- to dissolve: That detergent cuts grease effectively.
- to intersect;
cross: One line cuts another at right angles.
- to cease;
discontinue (often fol. by out): Cut the kidding. Let's cut out the pretense.
- to stop;
halt the running of, as a liquid or an engine (often fol. by off): The pilot cut the engines and glided in for a landing. Cut off the hot water.
- to dilute or adulterate (a drug) by mixing it with other substances.
- to grow (a tooth or teeth) through the gum: The baby is cutting his teeth.
- to type, write, or draw on (a stencil) for mimeographing.
- to make or fashion by cutting, as a statue, jewel, or garment.
- [Glassmaking.]to produce a pattern (in glass) by grinding and polishing.
- to refuse to recognize socially;
shun ostentatiously: Her friends began to cut her as the season progressed.
- to strike sharply, as with a whip.
- to absent oneself from: allowed to cut three classes per semester.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- to stop (a scene or shot being filmed).
- to edit (a film).
- to wound the feelings of severely.
- to divide (a pack of cards) at random into two or more parts, by removing cards from the top.
- to take (a card) from a deck.
- to record a selection on (a phonograph record or tape);
make a recording of.
- to castrate or geld.
- to hit (a ball) with either the hand or some instrument so as to change its course and often to cause it to spin.
- to hollow out;
dig: to cut a trench.
- [Cricket.]to strike and send off (a ball) in front of the batsman, and parallel to the wicket.
- to be a nonplaying dealer, manager, or supervisor of (a card game, crap game, or other gambling game) in return for a percentage of the money bet or sometimes for a fee.
- to penetrate or divide something, as with a sharp-edged instrument;
make an incision: The scissors cut well.
- to admit of being cut: Butter cuts easily.
- to pass, go, or come, esp. in the most direct way (usually fol. by across, through, in, etc.): to cut across an empty lot.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- to shift suddenly from one shot to another: Cut to the barroom interior.
- to stop the action of a scene: used as a command by a director.
- to make a sudden or sharp turn in direction;
change direction suddenly;
swerve: We cut to the left to avoid hitting the child.
- to strike a person, animal, etc., sharply, as with a whip.
- to wound the feelings severely: His criticism cut deep.
- (of the teeth) to grow through the gums.
- [Cards.]to cut the cards.
- to leave hastily: to cut for the hills.
- (of a horse) to interfere.
- cut a caper or figure, to perform a spirited, brief, outlandish dance step, esp. as a result of euphoria.
- cut across, to precede or go beyond considerations of;
transcend: The new tax program cuts across party lines.
- cut a figure:
- See cut a caper.
- to give a certain impression of oneself: He cut a distinguished figure in his tuxedo.
- cut and run:
- [Naut.]to cut the anchor cable and set sail, as in an emergency.
- to leave as hurriedly as possible;
- cut back:
- to shorten by cutting off the end.
- to curtail or discontinue: Steel production has been cut back in recent months.
- to return to an earlier episode or event, as in the plot of a novel.
- [Football.]to reverse direction suddenly by moving in the diagonally opposite course.
- cut both ways, to have, produce, or result in advantages as well as disadvantages: This decision will inevitably cut both ways.
- cut down:
- Also, cut down on. to lessen;
decrease: to cut down on between-meal snacks.
- to strike and cause to fall: The first force to attempt an advance was swiftly cut down.
- to destroy, kill, or disable: The hurricane cut down everything in its path.
- to remodel, remake, or reduce in size, as a garment: She had her old coat cut down to fit her daughter.
- cut or chop down to size, to reduce the stature or importance of: The novelist had a big ego until the critics cut him down to size.
- cut in:
- to move or thrust oneself, a vehicle, etc., abruptly between others: A speeding car cut in and nearly caused an accident.
- to interpose;
interrupt: to cut in with a remark.
- to interrupt a dancing couple in order to dance with one of them.
- to blend (shortening) into flour by means of a knife.
- cut it, [Informal.]
- to achieve or maintain a desired level of performance: The aging football player decided he couldn't cut it any longer and retired.
- to be effective or successful;
satisfy a need.
- cut it out, [Informal.]to stop doing something: That hurts! Cut it out!
- cut no ice. See ice (def. 10).
- cut off:
- to intercept.
- to interrupt.
- to stop suddenly;
- to halt the operation of;
- to shut off or shut out.
- to disinherit.
- to sever;
- cut out:
- to omit;
- to oust and replace a rival;
- to part an animal from a herd.
- to plan;
arrange: He has his work cut out for him.
- to move out of one's lane of traffic.
- Also, cut on out. to leave suddenly.
- to refrain from;
stop: to cut out smoking.
- (of an engine, machine, etc.) to stop running.
- cut up:
- to cut into pieces or sections.
- to lacerate;
- to distress mentally;
- to play pranks;
misbehave: They got scolded for cutting up in church.
- that has been subjected to cutting;
divided into pieces by cutting;
detached by cutting: cut flowers.
- fashioned by cutting;
having the surface shaped or ornamented by grinding, polishing, or the like: cut diamonds.
- reduced by or as if by cutting: cut whiskey; cut prices.
- cut out for, fitted for;
capable of: He wasn't cut out for military service.
- the act of cutting;
a stroke or a blow, as with a knife, whip, etc.
- the result of cutting, as an incision, wound, passage, or channel.
- a piece cut off: a cut of a pie.
- a share, esp. of earnings or profits: His agent's cut is 20 percent.
- a haircut, often with a styling.
- a reduction in price, salary, etc.
- the manner or fashion in which anything is cut: the cut of a dress.
kind: We need a man of his cut in this firm.
- a passage or course straight across or through: a cut through the woods.
- an excision or omission of a part.
- a part or quantity of text deleted or omitted.
- a quantity cut, esp. of lumber.
- a refusal to recognize an acquaintance.
- an act, speech, etc., that wounds the feelings.
- an engraved plate or block of wood used for printing.
- a printed picture or illustration.
- an absence, as from a school class, at which attendance is required.
- [Butchering.]part of an animal usually cut as one piece.
- [Cards.]a cutting of the cards.
- the act of cutting a ball.
- the spin imparted.
- [Fencing.]a blow with the edge of the blade instead of the tip.
- one of several pieces of straw, paper, etc., used in drawing lots.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- the instantaneous or gradual transition from one shot or scene to another in an edited film.
- an edited version of a film. Cf. rough cut, final cut.
- an act or instance of editing a film.
- an individual song, musical piece, or other similar material on a record or tape.
- any product of the fractional distillation of petroleum.
- a cut above, somewhat superior to another (thing, person, etc.) in some respect: Her work is a cut above anyone else's.
Offoff (ôf, of ),USA pronunciation adv.
- so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
- so as to be no longer covering or enclosing: to take a hat off; to take the wrapping off.
- away from a place: to run off; to look off toward the west.
- away from a path, course, etc.;
aside: This road branches off to Grove City.
- so as to be away or on one's way: to start off early; to cast off.
- away from what is considered normal, regular, standard, or the like: to go off on a tangent.
- from a charge or price: He took 10 percent off for all cash purchases.
- at a distance in space or future time: to back off a few feet; Summer is only a week off.
- out of operation or effective existence: Turn the lights off.
- into operation or action: The alarm goes off at noon.
- so as to interrupt continuity or cause discontinuance: Negotiations have been broken off.
- in absence from work, service, a job, etc.: two days off at Christmas.
utterly: to kill off all the inhabitants.
- with prompt or ready performance: to dash a letter off.
- to fulfillment, or into execution or effect: The contest came off on the appointed day.
- into nonexistence or nothingness: My headache passed off soon.
- so as to be delineated, divided, or apportioned: Mark it off into equal parts.
- away from a state of consciousness: I must have dozed off.
- away from the land, a ship, the wind, etc.
- get it off. See get (def. 45).
- get off on. See get (def. 49).
- off and on:
- Also, on and off. with intervals between;
intermittently: to work off and on.
- on alternate tacks.
- off with:
- take away;
remove: Off with those muddy boots before you step into this kitchen!
- cut off: Off with his head!
- so as no longer to be supported by, attached to, on, resting on, or unified with: Take your feet off the table! Break a piece of bread off the loaf.
- deviating from: off balance; off course.
- below or less than the usual or expected level or standard: 20 percent off the marked price; I was off my golf game.
- away, disengaged, or resting from: to be off duty on Tuesdays.
- [Informal.]refraining or abstaining from;
denying oneself the pleasure, company, practice, etc., of: He's off gambling.
- away from;
apart or distant from: a village off the main road.
- leading into or away from: an alley off 12th Street.
- not fixed on or directed toward, as the gaze, eyes, etc.: Their eyes weren't off the king for a moment.
- from (a specified source): I bought it off a street vendor.
- from or of, indicating material or component parts: to lunch off cheese and fruit.
- from or by such means or use of: living off an inheritance; living off his parents.
- at some distance to seaward of: off Cape Hatteras.
- off of, [Informal.]off: Take your feet off of the table!
- in error;
wrong: You are off on that point.
- slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.
- not up to standard;
not so good or satisfactory as usual;
inferior or subnormal: a good play full of off moments.
- no longer in effect, in operation, or in process: The agreement is off.
- stopped from flowing, as by the closing of a valve: The electricity is off.
- in a specified state, circumstance, etc.: to be badly off for money.
- (of time) free from work or duty;
nonworking: a pastime for one's off hours.
- not working at one's usual occupation: We're off Wednesdays during the summer.
- of less than the ordinary activity, liveliness, or lively interest;
slack: an off season in the tourist trade.
doubtful: on the off chance that we'd find her at home.
- more distant;
farther: the off side of a wall.
- (of a vehicle, single animal, or pair of animals hitched side by side) of, being, or pertaining to the right as seen from the rider's or driver's viewpoint (opposed to near): the off horse; the off side.
- starting on one's way;
leaving: I'm off to Europe on Monday. They're off and running in the third race at Aqueduct.
- lower in price or value;
down: Stock prices were off this morning.
- noting one of two like things that is the farther from the shore;
seaward: the off side of the ship.
- [Cricket.]noting or pertaining to that side of the wicket or of the field opposite that on which the batsman stands.
- the state or fact of being off.
- [Cricket.]the off side.
- to go off or away;
leave (used imperatively): Off, and don't come back!
- to kill;
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Existingex•ist (ig zist′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to have actual being;
be: The world exists, whether you like it or not.
- to have life or animation;
- to continue to be or live: Belief in magic still exists.
- to have being in a specified place or under certain conditions;
occur: Hunger exists in many parts of the world.
- to achieve the basic needs of existence, as food and shelter: He's not living, he's merely existing.
Hi guys, this picture is about Could Scalloped Lower Edges Be Cut Off The Existing Awnings?... This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 626 x 470. It's file size is only 44 KB. Wether You desired to save This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Awning Paint.
As among the spaces to the households within the Northwest around the houses in Could Scalloped Lower Edges Be Cut Off The Existing Awnings?.. continues to be regarded in contrast that needs to be there. This is actually commensurate with the lifestyle of the country that wants visit and to socialize one another between friends or relatives. Although a lot of modern homes which have a minimalist notion as a result of restricted territory but using the interior design minimalist living room, a unique spot to obtain appointments the people closest for you also can search stunning and sophisticated.
You are able to to the experts distribute the interior layout of contemporary minimalist living-room ofcourse, because it will soon be bring pleasure however many persons prefer to take action myself. In this room you also can convey your taste buds in the time for you to give your guests. As this really is where you could provide a first-impression for your guests the family area may also be seen as a reflection of the type of proprietor or residence. Following you will be not just made by some inspiration into a Could Scalloped Lower Edges Be Cut Off The Existing Awnings?.. look fantastic but also makes it appear sophisticated.
1. Choose sized furniture. In the collection of furniture inside the inside of the family room minimalist kind 36 or 45 should really be kept healthy using the measurement of the livingroom minimalist. Must decide on a seat and little coffeetable were cozy as well as in harmony with the place.
2. Choose brightly colored wall color. This may provide the illusion of area becomes visible wider than dark hues
3. Use low- lasting bulkhead. It is possible to choose curtains or any portable timber bulkhead as being a barrier involving the living room to a different space in the house. That will satisfy a pretty function, while it has supplied wonderful designs to various kinds of wooden bulkhead.
4. Use carpeting. In some houses you'll not really find a chair but rug that is gentle to receive guests while design properties remain not small as Western-.
5. Work with a reflection. Placing a sizable reflection inside the livingroom likewise provides the feeling be relieved.
The primary difficulty within Awning Paint's style are common to middle-class people in the capital is space that is bound. Since it can be circumvented by choosing furniture and the right decoration, but don't fear. Two essential things you should consider in order to demarcate your familyis privacy before developing your livingroom is the space isn't upset