Home Depot Rockland Maine #9 0 Replies 2 Retweets 11 Likes..
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
RocklandRock•land (rok′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in SE Massachusetts. 15,695.
MaineMaine (mān),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the NE United States, on the Atlantic coast. 1,124,660;
33,215 sq. mi. (86,027 sq. km). Cap.: Augusta. Abbr.: ME (for use with zip code), Me.
- a historical region and former province in NW France.
- (italics) a U.S. battleship blown up in the harbor of Havana, Cuba, on February 15, 1898: this incident stimulated popular support in the U.S. for the Spanish-American War.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Home Depot Rockland Maine #9 0 Replies 2 Retweets 11 Likes... This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 864 x 1152. This blog post's file size is only 244 KB. If You decided to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Home Depot Rockland Maine.
As well as picture, there's plenty of Home Depot Rockland Maine #9 0 Replies 2 Retweets 11 Likes.. that is additional that one may choose for your family area. To the wall using a distinctive condition, if you have a small livingroom, it is possible to fit a reflection as an example. Moreover, it gives a greater watch, the mirror will definitely enhance your room that is living. Craft, artwork, etc can be also used by you.
Just be for making the very best design for your living room wall, innovative. It's because the walls were bare, when it comes to the majority of home-decorating areas are generally dull. Since a wall that is empty cleaner aan get that promotion to the guest room.
If you'd like to decorate your walls, you do not need to purchase them in retailers. You can even utilize a wall design with create your own personal, as an example, wallhangings of paper to save lots of your money. There are various items that you'll be able to choose for your family room wall so the interior space seem more wonderful. Should you not need to invest lots of cash, the living room to generate their particular art can be decorated by you.
Home Depot Rockland Maine #9 0 Replies 2 Retweets 11 Likes.. can present ideas and guidelines as you are able to utilize to make wall hangings family area to produce it seem special and modern. You should ready your walls a thorough cleanup, before doing wonderful action. Cleaning the walls will assist you to begin to see the livingroom wall hangings search comfortable and more fresh sights.