Angle Poised Lamp #1 View ...
Anglean•gle1 (ang′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- the space within two lines or three or more planes diverging from a common point, or within two planes diverging from a common line.
- the figure so formed.
- the amount of rotation needed to bring one line or plane into coincidence with another, generally measured in radians or in degrees, minutes, and seconds, as in 12° 10prime;
30ʺ, which is read as 12 degrees, 10 minutes, and 30 seconds.
- an angular projection;
a projecting corner: the angles of a building.
- a viewpoint;
standpoint: He looked at the problem only from his own angle.
- slant (def. 11).
- the point of view from which copy is written, esp. when the copy is intended to interest a particular audience: The financial editor added a supplementary article from the investor's angle.
- one aspect of an event, problem, subject, etc.: The accountant emphasized the tax angle of the leasing arrangement.
- [Motion Pictures, Photog.]See angle shot.
- [Informal.]a secret motive: She's been too friendly lately—what's her angle?
- any of the four interceptions of the equatorial circle by the two basic axes, the horizon and the meridian: commonly identified by the compass directions.
- See angle iron (def. 2).
- [Slang.]play the angles, to use every available means to reach one's goal: A second-rate talent can survive only by playing all the angles.
- to move or bend in an angle.
- to set, fix, direct, or adjust at an angle: to angle a spotlight.
- to write or edit in such a way as to appeal to a particular audience;
slant: She angled her column toward teenagers.
- to turn sharply in a different direction: The road angles to the right.
- to move or go in angles or at an angle: The trout angled downstream.
Poisedpoised (poizd),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of a person) composed, dignified, and self-assured.
- being in balance or equilibrium: a balloon poised on the nose of a seal.
- teetering or wavering: to be poised on the brink of disaster.
- hovering or suspended in or as in midair: a bird poised in flight; a helicopter poised overhead.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Howdy peoples, this picture is about Angle Poised Lamp #1 View .... It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 720 x 720. It's file size is just 22 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Angle Poised Lamp.
When paired with the correct accent shades like shades-of gold, lightblue green Angle Poised Lamp can be trendy shades for that room. Glittering extras tranquil and can make your room more gorgeous. It is using yellow color it is the best shade for the room and was spot on, not calming although too vibrant.
This color is indeed mixes properly with the color palette and accessories found in this bedroom develop room design with color options above might help you evaluate your house on a color scheme that is most relaxed for you.The bedrooms are properly designed firstly deciding on the best colour.
Selecting a color scheme you want and allow you to experience not most uncomfortable will be the most significant point that you should consider. Do not neglect to be sure that whatsoever colour blend you choose should match every detail inside your room.