Battery Powered Night Light Great Ideas #1 Mr Beams UltraBr..
Batterybat•ter•y (bat′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- Also called galvanic battery, voltaic battery. a combination of two or more cells electrically connected to work together to produce electric energy.
- cell (def. 7a).
- any large group or series of related things: a battery of questions.
- two or more pieces of artillery used for combined action.
- a tactical unit of artillery, usually consisting of six guns together with the artillerymen, equipment, etc., required to operate them.
- a parapet or fortification equipped with artillery.
- a group or series of similar articles, machines, parts, etc.
- [Baseball.]the pitcher and catcher considered as a unit.
- (on a warship) a group of guns having the same caliber or used for the same purpose.
- the whole armament of a warship.
- a series of tests yielding a single total score, used for measuring aptitude, intelligence, personality, etc.
- the act of beating or battering.
- an unlawful attack upon another person by beating or wounding, or by touching in an offensive manner.
- an instrument used in battering.
- Also, batterie. the instruments comprising the percussion section of an orchestra.
- any imposing group of persons or things acting or directed in unison: a battery of experts.
Poweredpow•ered (pou′ərd),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of a machine, vehicle, etc.) having a specified fuel or prime mover: a gasoline-powered engine; an engine-powered pump.
Nightnight (nīt),USA pronunciation n.
- the period of darkness between sunset and sunrise.
- the beginning of this period;
- the darkness of night;
- a condition or time of obscurity, ignorance, sinfulness, misfortune, etc.: the long night of European history known as the Dark Ages.
- (sometimes cap.) an evening used or set aside for a particular event, celebration, or other special purpose: a night on the town; poker night; New Year's Night.
- night and day, unceasingly;
continually: She worked night and day until the job was done.
- of or pertaining to night: the night hours.
- occurring, appearing, or seen at night: a night raid; a night bloomer.
- used or designed to be used at night: to take a night coach; the night entrance.
- working at night: night nurse; the night shift.
- active at night: the night feeders of the jungle.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
- motivation research.
- Moral Re-Armament.
Mr. (mis′tər),USA pronunciation pl. Messrs.
- mister: a title of respect prefixed to a man's name or position: Mr. Lawson; Mr. President.
- a title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., esp. in an idealized or excessive way: Mr. Democrat; Mr. Perfect; Mr. Macho.
Beamsbeam (bēm),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various relatively long pieces of metal, wood, stone, etc., manufactured or shaped esp. for use as rigid members or parts of structures or machines.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal bearing member, as a joist or lintel.
- [Engineering.]a rigid member or structure supported at each end, subject to bending stresses from a direction perpendicular to its length.
- a horizontal structural member, usually transverse, for supporting the decks and flats of a vessel.
- the extreme width of a vessel.
- the shank of an anchor.
- [Aeron.]the direction perpendicular to the plane of symmetry of an aircraft and outward from the side.
- the widest part.
- [Slang.]the measure across both hips or buttocks: broad in the beam.
- See walking beam.
- (in a loom) a roller or cylinder on which the warp is wound before weaving.
- a similar cylinder on which cloth is wound as it is woven.
- the crossbar of a balance, from the ends of which the scales or pans are suspended.
- a ray of light: The sun shed its beams upon the vineyard.
- a group of nearly parallel rays.
- [Radio, Aeron.]a signal transmitted along a narrow course, used to guide pilots through darkness, bad weather, etc.
- [Electronics.]a narrow stream of electrons, as that emitted from the electron gun of a cathode ray tube.
- the angle at which a microphone or loudspeaker functions best.
- the cone-shaped range of effective use of a microphone or loudspeaker.
- [CB Radio Slang.]See beam antenna.
- a gleam;
suggestion: a beam of hope.
- a radiant smile.
- the principal stem of the antler of a deer.
- fly the beam, [Radio, Aeron.](of an aircraft) to be guided by a beam.
- off the beam:
- not on the course indicated by a radio beam.
incorrect: The pollsters were off the beam again for the last presidential election.
- on the beam:
- on the course indicated by a radio beam, as an airplane.
- [Naut.]at right angles to the keel.
- [Informal.]proceeding well;
exact: Their research is right on the beam and the results should be very valuable.
- to emit in or as in beams or rays.
- [Radio.]to transmit (a signal) in a particular direction.
- to direct (a program, commercial message, etc.) to a predetermined audience.
- to emit beams, as of light.
- to smile radiantly or happily.
- beam in, [CB Radio Slang.]to be received under optimum conditions;
be heard loud and clear: They told me I was really beaming in.
Hello there, this blog post is about Battery Powered Night Light Great Ideas #1 Mr Beams UltraBr... It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 830 x 830. This image's file size is just 25 KB. If You decided to save This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Battery Powered Night Light.
How do you select the right Battery Powered Night Light Great Ideas #1 Mr Beams UltraBr..? Once we learn, the role of the kitchen table may assist the functions of a home kitchen. This table's existence is not only useful as a mixture of cooking, but also a direct effect about the kitchen created's layout. In analyzing the good qualities and cons, because of the significant kitchen counter content at this time, pick the best claim your foresight.
Ultimately, your kitchen desk could be said high quality if it's a strong construction, sturdy, stunning, stain resistant, simple to clean, heat resistant, and easy maintenance. But obviously none of the supplies that support all of the features that are above. Thus, you need to adapt while in the kitchen, where the facets that ought to be featured to the conditions.