Quilt; Irish Chain Viewed From Above (attractive Chain Quilt..
IrishI•rish (ī′rish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Ireland, its inhabitants, or their language.
- the inhabitants of Ireland and their descendants elsewhere.
- the aboriginal Celtic-speaking people of Ireland.
- Also called Irish Gaelic. the Celtic language of Ireland in its historical or modern form. Abbr.: Ir, Ir. Cf. Middle Irish, Old Irish.
- See Irish English.
- See Irish whiskey.
- get one's Irish up, [Informal.]to become angry or outraged: Don't go getting your Irish up over a little matter like that.I′rish•ly, adv.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Abovea•bove (ə buv′),USA pronunciation adv.
- in, at, or to a higher place.
- overhead, upstairs, or in the sky: My brother lives in the apartment above. A flock of birds circled above.
- higher in rank, authority, or power: She was told to speak to the person above.
- higher in quantity or number: books with 100 pages and above.
- before or earlier, esp. in a book or other piece of writing;
foregoing: the remark quoted above.Cf. below (def. 6).
- in or to heaven: gone to her eternal rest above.
- on the upper or dorsal side.
- [Theat.]upstage. Cf. below (def. 9).
- higher than zero on the temperature scale: The temperature dropped to ten above this morning.
- in or to a higher place than;
over: to fly above the clouds; the floor above ours.
- more in quantity or number than;
in excess of: all girls above 12 years of age; The weight is above a ton.
- superior in rank, authority, or standing to: A captain is above a lieutenant.
- not subject or liable to;
not capable of (some undesirable action, thought, etc.): above suspicion; to be above bad behavior.
- of too fine a character for: He is above such trickery.
- rather than;
in preference to: to favor one child above the other.
- beyond, esp. north of: six miles above Baltimore.
- [Theat.]upstage of.
- above all, most important of all;
principally: charity above all.
- said, mentioned, or written above;
foregoing: the above explanation.
- something that was said, mentioned, or written above: to refer to the above.
- the person or persons previously indicated: The above will all stand trial.
- heaven: truly a gift from above.
- a higher authority: an order from above.
Hi folks, this photo is about Quilt; Irish Chain Viewed From Above (attractive Chain Quilt... This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 538 x 404. It's file size is just 63 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Chain Quilt.
On choosing a backyard seat ready-made tips. Furthermore, for those of you who want to purchase a park seat, seek out rates to match the budget you requirements and have. In determining the purchase price is really a thought how the minimalist garden seat you use, as well as the budget, it should be relied. Change the bench and stool models' size with the dimension and style of the backyard.
Selecting furniture for outdoor complicated, not just any Quilt; Irish Chain Viewed From Above (attractive Chain Quilt.. could be positioned on the rooftop or yard. In just a limited time the chair is going to be swiftly ruined by the climate if any. Yard mattresses are used usually made from bamboo lumber , material, a plastic. This kind of substance is very challenging to find out whether when it comes to preservation. For example manufactured from timber and metal, should not come in contact with sunshine or rain immediately. Because the product is easily broken. Chairs are made of iron eliminated whenever we can, provided the character of quickly corroded then a artwork should be performed every specified time frame.
Since it is today picking a Chain Quilt is now an essential the main design of the park. This can be the point of view not in-use along with functioning being a fit. Various models of yard mattresses tend to be found on the market. Nevertheless the collection of basic layout and mix with the playground is the greatest solution.