Le Corbusier Section #1 Le Corbusier Maison Cook..
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Hello folks, this image is about Le Corbusier Section #1 Le Corbusier Maison Cook... This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1056 x 704. This post's file size is just 110 KB. If You want to download This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Le Corbusier Section.
Are you having problems deciding which lamps will soon be selected for just, or your Le Corbusier Section #1 Le Corbusier Maison Cook.. the top light layout for-you? Effectively, nowadays can be your lucky day because we'll give you on how exactly to pick the excellent light for your bedroom, four remarkable tips! Bedside lamps are a must in nearly every bedroom.
The important thing would be to select the option that best matches your preferences whether appearance or their place is associated. It's important to choose why the particular light is placed not there and below.
Nonetheless, sometimes it is inadequate, so that you must look into it to consider how many evidently educated sites you should have inside your room. You choose to use perhaps or somewhat wall sconce a suspension lamp as your bedside light and can go with different approaches.