12. Other Presidential Powers Article 2, Section . ( Article..
Otheroth•er (uᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- additional or further: he and one other person.
- different or distinct from the one mentioned or implied: in some other city; Some other design may be better.
- different in nature or kind: I would not have him other than he is.
- being the remaining one of two or more: the other hand.
- (used with plural nouns) being the remaining ones of a number: the other men; some other countries.
earlier: sailing ships of other days.
- not long past: the other night.
- every other, every alternate: a meeting every other week.
- the other one: Each praises the other.
- Usually, others. other persons or things: others in the medical profession.
- some person or thing else: Surely some friend or other will help me.
differently (usually fol. by than): We can't collect the rent other than by suing the tenant.
Presidentialpres•i•den•tial (prez′i den′shəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a president or presidency.
- of the nature of a president.
Articlear•ti•cle (är′ti kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a written composition in prose, usually nonfiction, on a specific topic, forming an independent part of a book or other publication, as a newspaper or magazine.
- an individual object, member, or portion of a class;
an item or particular: an article of food; articles of clothing.
- something of indefinite character or description: What is that article?
- an item for sale;
- any member of a small class of words, or, as in Swedish or Rumanian, affixes, found in certain languages, as English, French, and Arabic, that are linked to nouns and that typically have a grammatical function identifying the noun as a noun rather than describing it. In English the definite article is the, the indefinite article is a or an, and their force is generally to impart specificity to the noun or to single out the referent from the class named by the noun.
- a clause, item, point, or particular in a contract, treaty, or other formal agreement;
a condition or stipulation in a contract or bargain: The lawyers disagreed on the article covering plagiarism suits.
- a separate clause or provision of a statute.
- a person.
- [Archaic.]a subject or matter of interest, thought, business, etc.
- [Obs.]a specific or critical point of time;
juncture or moment: the article of death.
- to set forth in articles;
charge or accuse specifically: They articled his alleged crimes.
- to bind by articles of covenant or stipulation: to article an apprentice.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Hi there, this attachment is about 12. Other Presidential Powers Article 2, Section . ( Article... This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 670 x 503. This blog post's file size is only 55 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Article 2 Section 2 Of The Constitution.
It is time to paint-your cupboard first mixing the colour till it starts. Next use roller or a brush to consistently coat the lightweight coloring onto all materials of the bathroom cabinet. Safer to employ some light applications than to darken the undertaking with one-layer of colour. Enable then or overnight, to dry for a number of hours reinstall the second or next color clothes.
Another approach to tidy-up your bathroom that is old is with the addition of new buttons to the cabinet and wardrobe gates. Also replacing the sink using a more modern and fresh style may also aid update your old 12. Other Presidential Powers Article 2, Section . ( Article...
We have now decorated back the dressing table updating hinges and all doorways within the bathroom ground that touches the nearby floor or wall, and reinserting all the fixtures that were launched with this process. Now is a good time if it is not put correctly, to regulate the entranceway to make the place of fresh screws to shut the entranceway evenly, to ensure that minor modification.